Staff and IT relocation
- Project planning and project management
- Third party logistics
- Crate supply
- IT asset mapping and migration
- Relocation of furniture
- Strip-out of vacated site
Having previously worked with BHP on establishing project offices across Brisbane and managing internal moves with up to 1200 staff, Goals A+N were selected in 2020 to deliver a major relocation project of 500 staff.
- Relocate 500 staff including employee crates and furniture assets.
- Relocate 1,000 desktop PCs including disconnection, relocation, and reconnection of the equipment and all cable management.
- Third party logistics management of all new ICT equipment including receiving, storing and the dispatching of new equipment.
- Create an inventory of redundant assets and provide strip-out of vacated tenancies to either storage or disposal.
We delivered a start-to-finish service from relocation planning to third-party logistics, to assisting in the make-good of the vacated sites. The project was successfully delivered on time and on budget.